Golbarg Kourosh Food
Kesht-va-Sanat Gobarg Baharan company was established in 2003 and started its activity in 2009 with the aim of production, export, and import of food products and related technology and equipment. The company is located in Eshtehard industrial park on a land with an area of 10,000 m². The company is capable of annually producing and packaging 36,000 tons of edible oil, 4,000 ton of canned olive, and 500 tons of different types of vinegar. The company started its professional activity in the non-oil products field such as canned food, tomato paste, honey, and jam in 2011, and the company and its products moved into Golbarg Kourosh Food Co. in 2017 as a specialized production line.
Production of food products to create added value for the shareholders.
Production of seafood for the stable increase of competitive advantages by gaining a bigger share of the market.
- Statuette and certificate of respect for consumer rights (Oila).
- Ministry of Industry, Mine, and Trade’s national brand festival.
- IUI 5002 innovation award
- Appreciation letter for efforts in branding in the national festival of top brands (Famila)
- Appreciation letter for the best food company by consumer choice in 2013 (Famila)
- Appreciation letter for industry, mining, and unions by the Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade in June 2015